Anonymous visitors who access your maps, data, or portal can only see:
— maps with Public access enabled, that are switched ONLINE
— datasets with Public access enabled
How a map appears to different users
- Can view and interact with the map application.
- Cannot see any administration tools
Private Viewers (Signed-in User)
- Can view maps they have been granted view permission to see, but can never modify any maps, or edit any datasets – even if they are in a Group with Modify or Edit permissions.
Data Editors (Signed-in User)
- Can view maps they have been granted view permission to see, and can edit any datasets visualized on the map if they belong to a Group with Edit permissions. A Data Editor can never modify the map settings.
Administrators (Signed-in User)
Administrator with Modify permissions for the map and Edit permissions for the data
- Can view the map, modify the map settings, and edit specific datasets with Edit permissions.
Administrator with View permissions but no Modify or Edit permissions for the map or data
- Can view and interact with the map, but cannot modify the map settings, or edit the data.
Account Owner (Signed-in)
- Full access to modify all maps and edit all datasets.
- Full access to alter account settings: Branding, Users & Groups, Plan, Add-ons, and Billing Cycle.
Need more help with this?
✉ Email the Mango support team
Thanks for your feedback.