What is GDPR?
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) replaces the Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC and was designed to harmonize data privacy laws across Europe, to protect and empower all EU citizens data privacy and to reshape the way organizations across the region approach data privacy. It came into effect on 25 May, 2018 and we commit to being GDPR-ready from this date.
At Mango, we are working and preparing for GDPR, to ensure that we fulfill its obligations and maintain our transparency about Mango’s reporting and how we use data. If you want to learn more about our data processing and storage, see this article.
What we've done to achieve compliance
- Thoroughly researched where and how Mango is impacted by GDPR
- Educated all staff on the GDPR
- Identified features and changes to the Mango website which will help compliance
- Implemented features that will help achieve compliance
- Made the required changes to our internal processes and procedures required to achieve and maintain compliance with GDPR
- Communicated the full compliance with our customers
Our vendor’s GDPR-compliancy
We store Personal Information in Intercom, read about their compliancy here.
We store User Data and Personal Information on Amazon Web Services, read about their compliancy here.