The Maptiks service was discontinued on May 31st, 2023, and is no longer available in Mango.
Maptiks analytics is available on the Enterprise and Agency Plans.
Gut feeling is good, but data driven analytics is better.
Learn how your users are interacting with your maps with Mango’s Maptiks integrations.
Maptiks provides in-depth user insights by tracking how users click, pan and zoom on your web maps, giving you crucial insights about exactly how your map is being used.
- How many people are viewing the map?
- What areas or features are viewed most?
- What devices do viewers use?
- How many viewers return to view maps again and again?
How to integrate Maptiks analytics with your Mango account
- Sign up for a Maptiks account
- create a new Tracking Code.
Set a name for the new tracking code, and enter the domain
mangomap.com under Domains and click Update.
If you are using a custom domain, click the + Domain button and add your own domain.
- Copy the long string under Code, and paste it into the Maptiks Tracking ID field in your Mango account.
Only one Tracking Code is required per account. Maptiks automatically creates a dashboard for each map in your Mango account. Data takes at least 24 hours to display in the Maptiks dashboard.
Maptiks automatically creates an analytics dashboard for each map in your account. Currently, if your map name is changed, a new dashboard will be created and the old one will not receive any new statistics.
For further information on creating a Tracking ID or integration issues, please refer to Maptiks documentation.