The following Terms and Conditions govern participation in the Mango Referral Program, hereafter referred to as the “Program”. The Program is operated by Mango.
The Participants we refer to in the following terms and conditions are you as a Referring Partner (“the Referrer”) and any individual(s) you refer (“the Referee”). In order to make a Referral and access reward fees (“Reward”) from the Program, you must agree to be bound by the following terms.
- The Program is available to official Referring Partners only. To become recognised as an official Referring Partner, applicants must first send an email to email@example.com to express their interest and receive further instruction.
- If the Referrer refers an individual who within 12 months becomes a paying Mango subscriber, the Referrer is entitled to a Reward of 30% of the recurring subscription fee for the lifetime of the active subscription.
- Rewards are tabulated on the final day of each quarter and paid shortly thereafter.
- In order to receive a Reward, the Referee must have an active PayPal account and reside in a country that can both send and receive payments via PayPal. The up-to-date list of relevant countries can be accessed here.
- To participate in the Program, you must be a minimum of 18 years old.
- Members of the Mango Partner Program are not eligible for the Program.
- The Program’s official start date of January 31 2021. Informal referrals made prior to this date are not eligible for a Referral Reward.
- In order to successfully process a Referral, Mango requires the Referee’s name, company name, email address and telephone number, as well as the Referrer’s name, company name and email address.
- Only one Reward can be claimed by the Referrer for each Referral they make.
- For the Referrer to be eligible to receive the Reward, the Referee must not have a Mango account (including active, expired, cancelled, free or trial account) and they must not be or have been in negotiations with Mango about becoming a customer.
- Upon receiving the Reward, the Referrer can either accept the Reward themselves or pass on the discount to the Referee.
- A Referral Reward is considered eligible for payout 60 days following the Referee's first payment of their purchased package and the payment is successfully processed.
- The Referral Reward will be 30% of the total amount of subscription fees invoiced to the Referee during each quarter not inclusive of any professional services or other charges that we may levy.
- The Referral Reward will be applicable for the life of the Referee’s subscription. Should the Referee cancel their subscription, the final Referral Reward will be a pro-rata amount based on the number of days the account was active during the quarter.
- For the Reward to be applicable, the Referee must sign up for a Mango account and purchase a subscription using the Referrer’s unique affiliate URL link, which will be provided by the Mango team.
- The Referee can be nominated for the Program only once within a 12-month period.
- Self-referrals are not valid in this Program.
- Mango reserves the right to withdraw or suspend the Program at any time for any reason without warning, both in its entirety or for a specific Referrer.
- Mango reserves the right to change any aspect of the Program at any time.
- It is the sole responsibility of the Referrer to check their company’s policy regarding the receival of financial rewards and/or gifts when making referrals. Mango takes no responsibility for the infringement of the Referrer’s company rules regarding the receival of rewards for referrals.
- It is the sole responsibility of the Referrer to acquire the Referee individual’s consent prior to providing their unique affiliate URL link.
- Upon receiving the Referee individual’s details, Mango will have a legitimate business interest to process the information and use it to promote our services.
- Any dispute regarding eligibility for receiving the Reward will be dealt with at the sole discretion of Mango.
- The Referee must confirm that they were Referee to Mango by the Referrer.
- By entering the Program, both the Referrer and the Referee agree to comply with all relevant commercial and anti-bribery laws or acts. The Referrer also agrees to only submit Referee persons whom they know and not to partake in any action(s) that could be considered illicit, invasive, fraudulent or spamming. Failure to comply will result in immediate expulsion from the Program.
- Any Referrer or Referee individual that successfully qualifies for the Program is themselves responsible for all applicable taxes and fees that may arise from taking part in the Program. By taking part in the Program, you release Mango from all liability including in relation to the Reward.
- Mango collects, processes and stores all data in accordance with UK data protection legislation.
- By entering the Program, both the Referrer and the Referee are understood to have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions and be bound by them.
- The Program is available until further notice.
- The Program is governed by the laws of England.
Mango reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior warning.
First published: 27 January 2021
Last updated: 24 February 2021