Preparing map-ready data doesn’t have to be rocket science!
These tutorials will help you source, prepare, and deploy amazing interactive web maps.
- Common GIS tasks to help you make better maps
- Create a web map from addresses in a spreadsheet [geocoding]
- Create a map from a spreadsheet containing zip codes, county, or state names
- Turn a list of locations into an online heatmap with Mango
- Remove unwanted areas from your map data for laser-focused maps
- Data sourcing and preparation guide [VIDEO COURSE]
- Creating a Flat table from a layer that contains a One to Many relationship