Fulcrum is an industry-leading data collection tool used by Mango customers to collect data in the field.
- Obtain the CSV shares URL from the Fulcrum app you wish to update in Mango, download the CSV.
- Upload the CSV to your Mango account
- Upload the CSV to your Dropbox account
- In Mango, navigate to the Data portal and open the dataset.
- Click Data Sync and then click the Dropbox logo to authenticate with Dropbox
- Select CSV from the Data Type and then browse for the CSV in Dropbox. Click save and wait for the sync setup to complete.
- Open Zapier and setup this recipe: https://zapier.com/shared/dfcf354efa14545c7fb5998bc28225568a0c5a6d
- Configure step 1 (Scheduler) to the frequency desired
- Configure step 2 (Upload a file to Dropbox)
- Select the folder in your Dropbox account where you uploaded the Shares CSV
- In the File field, copy and paste the CSV shares URL from the Fulcrum app you wish to update in Mango.
- Set Overwrite to YES
- File name and extension can be left blank if you have used the default Fulcrum file name.
- Set the Zap active and you're done.
When the Zapier scheduler triggers at the specified time, Zapier will pull a copy of the latest records from Fulcrum and upload that to your Dropbox, overwriting the previous version. Mango will receive a notification that the file has been updated, and will pull in the updated records to your Mango account, updating all map layers that use the dataset.