The Measure tool lets users draw lines or shapes that calculate the distance or area in metric or imperial units.
The Measure tools makes it easy to measure line and area on both desktop and mobile devices.
Enable the measure tool
- Open the Toolbox and select the Visualization tab, then click on the Measure icon.
- Set the measurement units - choose either metric or imperial units.
- Click Save
The measure tool lives in your map’s tools panel - just click on the ruler icon to activate.
- Click Measure distances to activate the multi-point line measure tool, or click Measure areas to activate the shape tool.
- Results are displayed in the tools panel.
- Click Reset to clear the measurement and take a new measurement.